[3dem] Difference between ".box" co-ordinate files for EMAN1 and EMAN2

Steven Ludtke sludtke at bcm.edu
Tue Jun 28 16:01:29 PDT 2011

As I recall, the last column is used in EMAN1 and EMAN2 when boxing out long cylindrical objects
(filaments) as a series of smaller boxes.  You can just ignore that number. I can't help you fix XMIPP,
but it sounds like about a 30 second job to fix ...
Steven Ludtke, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Dept. of Biochemistry and Mol. Biol.      Those who do
Co-Director National Center For Macromolecular Imaging	           ARE
Baylor College of Medicine                                     The converse
sludtke at bcm.edu  -or-  stevel at alumni.caltech.edu               also applies
http://ncmi.bcm.edu/~stevel