[3dem] The 6ICET-Make sure you do not miss this event!!

omedalia at biochem.mpg.de omedalia at biochem.mpg.de
Sat Feb 26 15:34:17 PST 2011

Dear colleagues,
Please note that the deadline for abstract submission for the sixth
international congress on electron tomography is coming soon (March
1st).
Fifteen presentations will be directly selected from the submitted
abstracts!!!

The current program can be found here:

http://www.embl.de/training/events/2011/TOM11-01/index.html

The conference designed to bring together researchers working on
hardware and software developments and applications of electron
tomography,in biological and medical science.
It will address the state of the art in biology derived electron
tomography studies, as well as future perspectives in electron
tomography.

We are delighted to anounce that the Journal of Structural Biology
agreed to dedicate a special issue on electron tomography, emphasizing
the importance of our field.

We look forward welcoming you in Heidelberg in May!

On behalf of the organizing committee,
Ohad Medalia

--
Ohad Medalia, Ph. D.