[3dem] EM computer programing job

Alan Roseman Alan.Roseman at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Sep 7 03:15:15 PDT 2010

Dear Fellow Microscopists, and Colleagues in related fields:

I have a post for a Scientific Computer Programmer, to work on
interesting new EM applications in my lab.

http://www.manchester.ac.uk/aboutus/jobs/research/vacancy/index.htm?ref=177549

I'd appreciate it if you would bring it to the attention of anyone who
may be suitable.

Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Manchester, UK.

Closing date: 14/09/2010 - Reference: LS/10769

The post is funded by the BBSRC, starting from 1 November 2010 for up
to 15 months.

Salary £24,273 - £27,319 p.a.

Informal enquiries

Dr Alan Roseman
Tel: + 44 (0) 161 275 7226
Email alan.roseman at manchester.ac.uk

http://www.manchester.ac.uk/aboutus/jobs/research/vacancy/index.htm?ref=177549

Thanks,
Alan

Alan Roseman (PhD)

Lecturer in Biological Electron Cryo-Microscopy
Faculty of Life Sciences
University of Manchester
The Michael Smith Building
Oxford Road