[3dem] Read MRC, Imagic and DM3 files from Matlab

Fred Sigworth fred.sigworth at yale.edu
Mon Mar 22 19:38:15 PDT 2010

We have been using Matlab for some years for algorithm development and even for "production" reconstructions.  Inspired by Bill Baxter, who last year made available Matlab functions for reading Spider data files, I have deposited Matlab functions for reading and writing some other 3dEM file formats.  The code comes with no guarantees, but has worked for our lab's image processing and reconstruction efforts.

You can download the files at the Matlab file exchange site,
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/27021

Fred Sigworth

Fred J. Sigworth
Professor
Department of Cellular and Molecular Physiology
Yale School of Medicine
333 Cedar Street
New Haven, CT  06520
fred.sigworth at yale.edu