[3dem] question

Kazuyoshi Murata kazum6 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 15:36:46 PDT 2009

Hi Qui-Xing,

Does the problem happen in the cryo-holder or the JEOL standard
holder? The same problem happened in our 2200FS when we used the gatan
cryo-holder. We replaced the spring and the o-rings in the goniometer
to stronger ones to keep the heavier cryo-holder, then the problem was
fixed. If you use the default spring and o-ring, you can ask to JEOL.

Kazu