[3dem] Fwd: NVidia 3D Currently a "No Go"

Matthias Wolf wolf at crystal.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 27 14:38:56 PST 2009

As a follow-up on my message about stereo 3D on chimera, I received word from Warren DeLano (the
creator of PyMol) that the nvidia 3D vision bundle actually does NOT work with openGL apps on
windows (see below).

I apologize if my post was interpreted as an endorsement of the nVidia 3D-vision bundle. However, I
reconfirm that anaglyph (red/cyan) stereo works perfectly with chimera on vista and linux using
nVidia (non-quadro) geForce cards.

    Matthias