[3dem] Postdoctoral Position open

Michael Radermacher mraderma at physiology.med.uvm.edu
Mon Aug 25 13:15:33 PDT 2008

Dear all

I would appreciate if you could forward the included announcement to people you
know that may be interested.

With best regards,

 Michael Radermacher

Postdoctoral Position Open

We are looking for a postdoctoral candidate for the development of image
processing methods for the 3D reconstruction of heterogeneous particles in
biological 3D electron microscopy. The candidate we are looking for should have
a working knowledge of algorithm development, programming experience in any of
the major programming languages, and an interest in biological electron
microscopy. This position is available immediately. The research group is at the
Dept. for Molecular Physiology and Biophysics, with an affiliation to the
Computer Sciences Department.
The University of Vermont offers a highly interdisciplinary and collaborative
environment.

Please contact:

Michael Radermacher, Assoc. Prof.
University of Vermont
Dept. Molecular Physiology and Biophysics
HSRF 120 / 149 Beaumont Ave
Burlington VT 05405
USA

email: mraderma at uvm.edu
Web page: http://physiology.med.uvm.edu/radermacher/

Applications should include a cover letter and curriculum vitae. Please also
arrange for three reference letters.