[3DEM] URGEN : post doc

Gervaise Mosser Gervaise.Mosser at snv.jussieu.fr
Mon Jun 4 05:54:22 PDT 2007

URGENT :

Dear All,

We have the opportunity to apply at our university for a post doctoral
position (12months, 1800Euros/months free of charge). The application
should be handed over at the university secretary by June 22d. Therefore,
I'm looking for a candidate.

The main project will be the study of the sol-gel transition of dense
collagen solutions by electron microscopy.

For further details of our group interest please refer to the following web
page.
<http://www.labos.upmc.fr/lcmcp/MatBio/Main.html>http://www.labos.upmc.fr/lcmcp/MatBio/Main.html

Applicants should have strong experimental EM background, and cryoEM should
be even more appreciated.
They should be age<35 years old. The application only concerns non French
people and foreigners who haven't got a French PhD.
They should send me a complete CV.

Sorry for the short notice, but we've just received this information.

I hope someone in the world will be tempted!

Sincerely Yours,

Gervaise MOSSER.

Gervaise MOSSER
Equipe Matériaux du Vivant