aurothioglucose

Rachel Scherer rachel at bio.umass.edu
Tue Feb 8 10:59:02 PST 2005

Henning,

I just dug this up from the 3DEM list archives, but find the email
address hidden - perhaps you could still provide this address? We had a
major paower failure last weeekend and lost our supply of ATG and are
looking to replace it immediately. Did you ever get a 'group order'
together - any success in securing a better price?

Many thanks,
Rachel