[3dem] Postdoc position at the Crick Institute in London

Giulia Zanetti (Staff) g.zanetti at bbk.ac.uk
Wed Mar 27 05:52:44 PDT 2024

Dear all,
A postdoc position is available in my lab.

We are interested in understanding the early secretory pathway in eukaryotic cells, and use a combination of in vitro and in situ techniques, particularly focussed around cryo-ET.
The lab is seconded to the Crick Institute, where we have access to state-of-the-art instrumentation for cryo-EM and cryo-FIB/SEM with integrated fluorescence.

If you are interested please contact me directly: g.zanetti at bbk.ac.uk<mailto:g.zanetti at bbk.ac.uk> or giulia.zanetti at crick.ac.uk<mailto:giulia.zanetti at crick.ac.uk>, or come and talk to me at the ccpEM spring meeting!

Best
Giulia

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.zanettilab.co.uk/__;!!Mih3wA!ADqI8ugp6ZdwHTCX4zAPaKanDrYUcOrBJo5ngcCsGHWG6seIcl1PMMvqMp0I9NGhDrrrCw9I0ZHHOr_E668d2XLI$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.crick.ac.uk/research/labs/giulia-zanetti__;!!Mih3wA!ADqI8ugp6ZdwHTCX4zAPaKanDrYUcOrBJo5ngcCsGHWG6seIcl1PMMvqMp0I9NGhDrrrCw9I0ZHHOr_E69FDjdOj$