[3dem] Scipion monthly user's meeting announcement

Jorge Jiménez de la Morena jjimenez at cnb.csic.es
Tue Mar 12 05:29:15 PDT 2024

Dear Scipion users, or not.

We are starting a regular set of SHORT (1 hour) meetings (1 per month)
to keep in touch with Scipion users or not, and at the same time share
our progress with you.

The main objectives for these regular meetings are:

- Know from us: Update you with the latest changes released or what is
about to come.

- Know from you: Listen to you about anything you want to tell us,
improvements, what you like, what you don't like, how to address your
em processing problems...

There will be "Scipion developers", "Xmipp developers", "Plugins
developers" and expert Scipion users: A whole team at your disposal to
help you or listen to your ideas.

In general, the Agenda would be:

1.- Scipion update (20 mins aprox):

2.- Your time.

Please, feel free to prepare some slides, share your desktop, or just
raise your hand and unmute yourself.... this is 100% informal, bring
your case or suggestions. It will be strictly 1 hour. So if something
remains untouched, it will be touched on the next month's meeting.

You can also send me in advance an agenda item so it is already
considered and will take precedence over other questions.

We think this would be a nice scenario to contact users with other
users and developers.

The first one is tomorrow March 13, at 16:00 CET. It will be at:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://conectaha.csic.es/b/pab-kc8-xpd-cwl__;!!Mih3wA!DhvaCPCzMDO2OvMlZI0SZWfC6hoKJy7twz8yoEatSYMZ0oh5VYd6kkRKlAW-SD7yr1RtAhUlxnLXich4ysVS6jY$

Best,

Jorge

--
Jorge Jiménez de la Morena - Madrid Scipion team
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://scipion.i2pc.es__;!!Mih3wA!DhvaCPCzMDO2OvMlZI0SZWfC6hoKJy7twz8yoEatSYMZ0oh5VYd6kkRKlAW-SD7yr1RtAhUlxnLXich4YUqsQaM$