[3dem] Conference announcement - EMC2024 Copenhagen

Julika Radecke julika.radecke at epfl.ch
Thu Jan 25 04:50:09 PST 2024

Dear EM community,

Come join us in vibrant Copenhagen this year for the biggest European Microscopy conference. The conference will take place from 25.-30.8.
Abstract submission and early bird registration have started. You can find information here: EMC2024<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://emc2024.eu/__;!!Mih3wA!FNjeSXuYw_1ygvEELfGSj2tziKVNyIgfm71LHqnEUP9AqlJvJ9xhK4Zo49r61qmiyYwevaoE8glS9N1gZxJJeySBbreE$ >

There is many different sessions within Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Instrumentation and Methodology to hand in abstracts for. Benoît Zuber and I will be chairing session "LS-08-In situ structural cell biology" and look forward receiving many interesting abstracts to select oral presentations from.

As a bonus, besides being in a city with an amazing selection of restaurants there will be an opportunity to join the worlds largest relay race which I can personally highly recommend as a fun and social event.

Best wishes,
Benoit and Julika

Julika Radecke (she/her)
EM Manager / Senior Scientist

Laboratory of Biological Electron Microscopy
Institute of Physics, School of Basic Sciences, EPFL
Cubotron, BSP421, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
lbem.ch<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://lbem.ch/__;!!Mih3wA!FNjeSXuYw_1ygvEELfGSj2tziKVNyIgfm71LHqnEUP9AqlJvJ9xhK4Zo49r61qmiyYwevaoE8glS9N1gZxJJe3aqAq2H$ >, +41 21 693 01 67