[3dem] B01- 3D Structures: M&M 2024, Cleveland, Ohio - July 28-August 1, 2024 (Abstract submission deadline Feb. 16)

Ed Eng eeng at nysbc.org
Wed Jan 17 16:08:18 PST 2024

Dear Colleagues,

The current deadline for submitting abstracts for Microscopy & Microanalysis 2024 is Feb 16, 11:59 PM US Pacific Time. The meeting will be held in Cleveland, Ohio - July 28-August 1, 2024.

Submitting an abstract is easier than ever so don’t let that be an excuse not to attend. If you are a student or post-doctoral scholar, please check the boxes during submission that you would like to be considered for an award. Awards are also given during poster sessions.

While there are a number of great electron microscopy focused sessions and workshops during the meeting I would like to highlight:

B01 - 3D Structures: From Macromolecular Assemblies to Whole Cells (3DEM FIG).

Organizers: Edward Eng, Cheri Hampton, Melanie Ohi and Teresa Ruiz

Invited Speakers: Esther Bullitt, Sudha Chakrapani, Stefanie Redemann, Matthew Swullius, Derek Taylor and Michael Wozny.

• Structure and function of macromolecular complexes in vitro and in vivo

• Single particle cryo-electron microscopy

• Cryo-electron tomography

• Molecular modeling

Website: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mmconference.microscopy.org/__;!!Mih3wA!FFCmpVObnFt8eay9UkNtYqwWBA20aBCqTfDfG4uCqXlmOPIjnCsM0vZv3u3I3W1LA4wsfyKFihmUjA4$

Additional speakers will be chosen from submitted abstracts. We look forward to seeing many of you at the meeting.

Sincerely,

Ed, Mel, Cheri, and Teresa

---
Edward T. Eng, Ph.D.