[3dem] Cryo-EM Workshop on Sample Preparation, Screening, Data Collection, and Analysis - April =?utf-8?Q?10=E2=80=9312=2C_?=2024

liguo Wang wanguw11 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 05:38:03 PST 2024

Dear current and potential LBMS users and previous cryo-EM workshop attendees,

We are pleased to announce our in-person LBMS Cryo-EM workshop on April 10–12, 2024. This semi-annual workshop focuses on practical aspects of single particle cryo-EM including negative staining and cryo-sample preparation, screening, data collection, and analysis using the LBMS sample preparation room, electron microscopes, and GPU workstations.

To optimize interactions and hands-on experience, this workshop will be limited to 16 participants. Please apply at https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.bnl.gov/cryoemspcourse__;!!Mih3wA!EdWVcXBH6MTOisFzWWnRLQP9Y0mWMyaZbz3XLpmQDXKr8ZgcozJSKMJ8qYzEl3mfyUWnSgVLRBdO5Dlbt8Q$  to be considered for the workshop. The application deadline is Sunday, February 4, 2024.

The registration fee is $91.00 and will include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and coffee breaks.

Please email lbms-em at bnl.gov if you have any questions. We look forward to receiving your application.

Best regards,

LBMS workshop organizing committee