[3dem] Fw: Announcement of PICO conference 2024 April 21 - 25, 2024 in Vaals (NL)

Perkins, Guy gperkins at health.ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 9 16:20:20 PST 2024

test. Resending message.

________________________________
From: 3dem <3dem-bounces at ncmir.ucsd.edu> on behalf of Sachse, Carsten <c.sachse at fz-juelich.de>
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2024 11:27 PM
To: 3dem at ncmir.ucsd.edu <3dem at ncmir.ucsd.edu>
Subject: [3dem] Announcement of PICO conference 2024 April 21 - 25, 2024 in Vaals (NL)

Dear list members,

I would like to point the attention to our upcoming PICO conference (on Frontiers of Aberration-corrected Electron Microscopy) in April 21-25, 2024. We are organizing this electron microscopy conference on all aspects of EM methods biannually to host the entire breadth of the material and life science EM in Vaals (NL) close to the research centre in Jülich. Registration to this meeting is open for abstract submissions until February 1st (for attendance March 1st) (https://er-c.org/index.php/conferences/pico-2024/registration-2/)

We have a large number of exciting speakers from the community to talk about their latest cryo-EM research:
Marin van Heel (Campinas, BR)
Elena Orlova (Birkbeck College London, UK)
Alexis Rohou (Genentech, US)
Ardan Patwardan (EMBL/EBI Hinxton, UK)
Arne Möller (University of Osnabrück, DE)
Bettina Böttcher (University of Würzburg, DE)
Bruno Klaholz (IGBMC Strasbourg, FR)
Chris Russo (MRC LMB, UK)
Gunnar Schröder (Forschungszentrum Jülich, DE)
Henning Stahlberg (EPFL Lausanne, CH)
Holger Stark (MPI Göttingen, DE)
Irene Vercellino (Forschungszentrum Jülich, DE)
Jan Pieter Abrahams (PSI Villingen, CH)
Jürgen Plitzko (MPI Martinsried, DE)
Katharina Hipp (MPI Tübingen, DE)
Niko Grigorieff (University of Massachusetts, US)
Olivia Pfeil-Gardener (MPI Frankfurt, DE)
Peter Peters (Maastricht, NL)
Petra Wendler (University of Potsdam, DE)
Taiana de Oliveira (Astrazenica, UK)
Tim Grant (UW Madison, US)

More details on the list of other exciting speakers from the entire EM community you can find here:
https://er-c.org/index.php/conferences/pico-2024/

I hope to see some of you later this year at the conference!

Best wishes,

Carsten
Prof. Dr. Carsten Sachse

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
Ernst-Ruska Centre for Microscopy and Spectroscopy with Electrons / ER-C-3 Structural Biology
Institute for Biological Information Processing / IBI-6 Cellular Structural Biology
Wilhelm-Johnen-Straße, 52425 Jülich, Germany
https://go.fzj.de/erc3-ibi6
http://www.fz-juelich.de/sachse
https://x.com/SachseGroup
Email: c.sachse at fz-juelich.de