[3dem] Postdoctoral positions at Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm

Luca Jovine luca.jovine at ki.se
Fri Jan 5 22:42:37 PST 2024

Fertilization is a fundamental event in the life cycle of all sexually-reproducing organisms, and our laboratory at Karolinska Institutet (https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://jovinelab.org__;!!Mih3wA!C6u2JRYGh3PdvT-Bkffd3x8qifcIN0X4vWnGRfXED2ZCMDzu9jgMfsM7NgwD4UPNfK3FQj13vK0j9dbXbSGixA$ ) investigates the molecular basis of egg-sperm interaction by integrating biochemistry, X-ray crystallography, cryo-EM and deep learning-based protein structure prediction.

We are looking for highly motivated postdoctoral fellows who'd like to focus on a topic that is both highly important from a basic science point of view and directly relevant for human reproductive medicine.

For more information and to submit an application, please visit:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ki.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:687262__;!!Mih3wA!C6u2JRYGh3PdvT-Bkffd3x8qifcIN0X4vWnGRfXED2ZCMDzu9jgMfsM7NgwD4UPNfK3FQj13vK0j9dbBNs0q8g$

You are of course always welcome to also contact me directly for informal queries.

With best wishes for a successful and inspiring start to the new year, we look forward to receiving your application!

Luca

--

Luca Jovine, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology, Member of EMBO and the Nobel Assembly

När du skickar e-post till Karolinska Institutet (KI) innebär detta att KI kommer att behandla dina personuppgifter. Här finns information om hur KI behandlar personuppgifter<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ki.se/medarbetare/integritetsskyddspolicy__;!!Mih3wA!C6u2JRYGh3PdvT-Bkffd3x8qifcIN0X4vWnGRfXED2ZCMDzu9jgMfsM7NgwD4UPNfK3FQj13vK0j9dZHXhMESQ$ >.

Sending email to Karolinska Institutet (KI) will result in KI processing your personal data. You can read more about KI’s processing of personal data here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ki.se/en/staff/data-protection-policy__;!!Mih3wA!C6u2JRYGh3PdvT-Bkffd3x8qifcIN0X4vWnGRfXED2ZCMDzu9jgMfsM7NgwD4UPNfK3FQj13vK0j9dZHdWgDEQ$ >.