[3dem] New Products & Used CryoEM Page

Michael Godfrin mgodfrin at nanosoftmaterials.com
Tue Jan 2 03:59:32 PST 2024

Hi Everyone,

We have several new products/updates to share:

   - Ethane-Temperature Controlled Vitrification Dewar
   <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.nanosoftmaterials.com/product-page/ethane-temperature-controlled-vitrobot-dewar__;!!Mih3wA!E3NArsKW10GfRt_gcOmw7p2wA0gdanlJoSC-TM3_7EhoSMJFvYeipqnKL-1-HwktwEf8ynH4dG31Q2CzEcwJR9BtNfc$ >:
   accurately control your ethane temperature during plunge freezing with the
   Vitrobot (or any manual plunge system), with sensors and heaters built into
   your brass ethane cup - the control box with the screen for
   temperature control also includes a tool drier.
   - Aquilos/Hydra Extended Operation System
   <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.nanosoftmaterials.com/product-page/aquilos-extended-operation-system__;!!Mih3wA!E3NArsKW10GfRt_gcOmw7p2wA0gdanlJoSC-TM3_7EhoSMJFvYeipqnKL-1-HwktwEf8ynH4dG31Q2CzEcwJW9IEdR4$ >:
   a larger dewar for your heat exchanger, along with all modifications to
   fully utilize the larger volume of LN2, resulting in longer continuous
   milling operation (full working week or more). Includes upgrades to
   eradicate clogging of N2 gas tubing, and unique features, like built-in
   tool to keep the top of your dewar dry to enable easier filling with LN2.
   - Used CryoEM Tools and Equipment Page
   <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.nanosoftmaterials.com/usedcryoem__;!!Mih3wA!E3NArsKW10GfRt_gcOmw7p2wA0gdanlJoSC-TM3_7EhoSMJFvYeipqnKL-1-HwktwEf8ynH4dG31Q2CzEcwJfBus7-M$ >: we have created a page
   on our website that we want to open up to the community to post used cryoEM
   tools, equipment, etc. that they are looking to get rid of. We aren't going
   to charge anything for this, it will just be a place where you can post
   items you'd like to find a new home for and folks looking for second hand
   items can find them. Send us a description and some pictures and we'll post
   it for you.

Please reach out with any questions you may have. Happy New Year!
Mike

*Michael Godfrin, PhD*
*President*

1372 Main St.
Coventry, RI 02816
Cell: (401) 249-0780
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.nanosoftmaterials.com__;!!Mih3wA!E3NArsKW10GfRt_gcOmw7p2wA0gdanlJoSC-TM3_7EhoSMJFvYeipqnKL-1-HwktwEf8ynH4dG31Q2CzEcwJ2d8QZ58$

The information in this email may be confidential. It is only for the
review of the sender and intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform the sender by email and destroy all copies of the