[3dem] Cryo-EM staff scientist positions, University of Oxford

Rishi Matadeen rishi.matadeen at bioch.ox.ac.uk
Sun Feb 25 00:00:00 PST 2024

Dear All,

Hope you are having/have had a great day!

The COSMIC facility at the University of Oxford is seeking two cryo-EM staff scientists to join our team to support ground-breaking structural biology research. The successful candidates will help us provide support and training to our expanding community in Single Particle Analysis, cryo-Electron Tomography and recently acquired cryo-CLEM techniques as well as maintaining and further developing the facility.

For the full job descriptions and application details of these permanent positions, please follow the link below.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://my.corehr.com/pls/uoxrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.display_form?p_company=10&p_internal_external=E&p_display_in_irish=N&p_process_type=&p_applicant_no=&p_form_profile_detail=&p_display_apply_ind=Y&p_refresh_search=Y&p_recruitment_id=170875__;!!Mih3wA!DssCXG8CmJw3PtyWEf7H0vOTcCqE4HSGWUZIv35lpdXYpq59msldVLpfnpiUHmRcjXnMx5HeF6ONaebOPt4lqOcW_tAMHgZO148$

If you are Interested or have any questions, please contact me at:

rishi.matadeen at bioch.ox.ac.uk

Best wishes,

Rishi

Dr Rishi Matadeen,