[3dem] Cryo-EM workshop for any advance level (Great opportunity for undergraduate students)

Robert Kiewisz RKiewisz at nysbc.org
Thu Feb 15 01:22:25 PST 2024

Dear University Representatives,
We are pleased to inform you that here at NYSBC we are organizing a workshop for anyone interested dedicated to Cryo-EM technique and particle picking. We would be glad if you could share this email with your students or anyone you think may be interested.

Best regards,
Robert Kiewisz

NYSBC Label-aton 2024

Dear Cryo-EM Enthusiast,

We're thrilled to invite you to the NYSBC Labeling-aton 2024, a workshop dedicated to advancing particle picking techniques in Cryo-Electron Microscopy (Cryo-EM), taking place at the prestigious Flatiron Institute, New York, at April 24-26, 2024. This is an event for the Cryo-EM community, combining expert knowledge, hands-on experience, and the opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking research.

This workshop is designed for anyone passionate about Cryo-EM, from novices eager to learn the ropes to seasoned experts looking to deepen their knowledge and contribute to the field in meaningful ways. It's more than just learning; it's also about actively participating in the advancement of Cryo-EM research and applications.

Don't miss this opportunity to elevate your expertise, network with peers and leaders in the field, and contribute to a project with lasting impact. We look forward to welcoming you to an inspiring three days of learning, discussion, and innovation in the heart of New York City.

Workshop website<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://smlc-nysbc.github.io/SMLC_workshop/__;!!Mih3wA!HV-yzoCflR-Z8kfQKgoAxvTBbJdytA12oK6ZCuIzyasT9q7eLiT-rPb7Ml99AudQ7nGIEDQMr-kmhREIQ4cz$ >

Event Highlights:

  *   Dive Deep into Cryo-EM: Gain comprehensive insights into the Cryo-EM pipeline, from theory to practice, with a focus on cryo-EM
  *   Learn from the Experts: Engage in insightful discussions with renowned Cryo-EM professionals who are leading the field
  *   Make a Real Impact: Participate in the "Labeling-aton" initiative, an active learning session where you'll contribute to creating a multi-label dataset for machine learning advancements in Cryo-EM
  *   Co-Author a Publication: Your contributions will not only enhance your expertise but also allow you to co-author a pioneering publication in the field

Don't miss this chance to enhance your expertise and make a real impact in the field of Cryo-EM.

Register Now<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/p67E3kTHgmMzVHNt8__;!!Mih3wA!HV-yzoCflR-Z8kfQKgoAxvTBbJdytA12oK6ZCuIzyasT9q7eLiT-rPb7Ml99AudQ7nGIEDQMr-kmhVfhF-yQ$ >

Event Details:

  *   Date: April 24-26, 2024
  *   Venue: Flatiron Institute, 162 5th Ave, New York, USA
  *   Limited Spots: Only 25 participants will be selected to ensure a focused and hands-on experience.
  *   Deadline: Register by March 17, 2024, to secure your chance to be part of this exclusive workshop.
  *   Selection Announcement: Selected participants will be announced by March 24, 2024.

NYSBC Labeling-aton 2024 Team
Contact us at rkiewisz at nysbc.org<mailto:rkiewisz at nysbc.org>