[3dem] Structural Biology Facility Manager vacancy at the John Innes Centre, Norwich UK

David Lawson (JIC) david.lawson at jic.ac.uk
Thu Feb 8 03:18:54 PST 2024

Dear All,

We have a vacancy for a Structural Biology Facility Manager at the John Innes Centre.

The John Innes Centre is an independent, international centre of excellence in plant and microbial sciences. We nurture a creative, curiosity-led approach to answering important questions in bioscience, and translate that knowledge into societal benefits. Recent investment from the UKRI Infrastructure Fund will ensure the JIC's ability to contribute cutting-edge, world-leading research into the future, underpinned by excellent facilities. We are an equal opportunities employer, actively supporting inclusivity and diversity, and we provide support for ongoing career development.

We are looking for someone with extensive postdoctoral expertise in protein crystallography; experience of cryo-EM and SAXS would also be advantageous. The successful applicant will oversee the Facility and contribute to a wide variety of projects. The post holder will be expected to provide training and to ensure financial sustainability of the Facility though usage recharges and funding applications.

Closing date - 7th March 2024.
Salary - £43,550 - £54,900
Contract - indefinite, full-time

For further details, please visit our website https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://jobs.jic.ac.uk__;!!Mih3wA!HQy-cvyfcTY8Iamb1V6HGGIHHdTAn7nOwWctEUEUPhK2WRBLwrDBA_SNgluqeQzREpn67BVy4H8C4Vcort05cx2z75M$  or contact the Human Resources team on 01603 450814 or nbi.recruitment at nbi.ac.uk quoting reference 1004561.

Best Wishes,

Dave Lawson

Prof. David M. Lawson
Department of Biochemistry and Metabolism,
John Innes Centre,
Norwich,
NR4 7UH, UK.
Tel: +44-(0)1603-450725