[3dem] How to clean the Aquilos 2 specimen shuttle

Philipp Sebastian Erdmann philipp.erdmann at fht.org
Mon Feb 5 13:40:56 PST 2024

Dear Zongli,

Just to add to Paolo’s suggestion: please be careful when cleaning the shuttle by brushing!

Trimethyl(methylcyclopentadienyl)platinum(IV)) (the GIS compound) is not fun!

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/US/en/sds/aldrich/645605?userType=anonymous__;!!Mih3wA!HP-njqVIxPMflEX8QKuBj_sRMgvac6zpTK0wGbcaiUKPE5JO8MA_5mz1Kwc1Ded9POl6PSqqHt0XBlCVylnKVU7PeBMf$ >
sigmaaldrich.com<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/US/en/sds/aldrich/645605?userType=anonymous__;!!Mih3wA!HP-njqVIxPMflEX8QKuBj_sRMgvac6zpTK0wGbcaiUKPE5JO8MA_5mz1Kwc1Ded9POl6PSqqHt0XBlCVylnKVU7PeBMf$ >
[X]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/US/en/sds/aldrich/645605?userType=anonymous__;!!Mih3wA!HP-njqVIxPMflEX8QKuBj_sRMgvac6zpTK0wGbcaiUKPE5JO8MA_5mz1Kwc1Ded9POl6PSqqHt0XBlCVylnKVU7PeBMf$ >

Best,

Philipp.

Philipp Sebastian Erdmann
Research Group Leader
Erdmann Group,
Structural Biology Research Centre
Human Technopole
Palazzo Italia
Viale Rita Levi Montalcini, 1
20157 Milan, Italy
M. +39 3452453710
E. philipp.erdmann at fht.org
Prima di stampare questa e-mail, pensa all’ambiente.
Before printing this e-mail, think of the environment
Legal Disclaimer
The information contained in or accompanying this email and any attachment thereto, is intended solely for the use of the stated recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any attachment by anyone who is not the stated recipient is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachment from your system without retaining a copy.