[3dem] Save the date: NYC-ISB24 Integrative Structural Biology symposium - Oct 9-11, 2024 (NYC, USA)

Ed Eng eeng at nysbc.org
Wed Apr 10 05:00:00 PDT 2024

Dear all,

Integrative structural biology is a powerful approach to understand biological macromolecular systems by bridging structural biological and biophysical tools. We are delighted to announce that the Advanced Science Research Center (ASRC) and New York Structural Biology Center (NYSBC) will host our 2nd NYC integrative structural biology symposium October 9-11, 2024.

For our program we have planned:

  1.
Wednesday, October 9th to be filled with workshops and hands-on demos, and
  2.
Thursday, October 10 and Friday, October 11 a symposium that dives into critical topics in the field.

More information will come soon. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you in NYC this fall.

Regards,
Ed Eng on behalf of the #NYC-ISB24 organizing committee
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://nysbc.org/nyc-isb24/__;!!Mih3wA!F6tKccO9X15q2sFJoHuq5SkEfNO2HPyAlsNjlorjp3W7M34ZcCuN_MLimyILzyCgHmgOiMDhvyjB2Vg$

---
Edward T. Eng, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist, Manager