[3dem] CTF estimation fail - EPS files missing

Takanori Nakane tnakane.protein at osaka-u.ac.jp
Tue Sep 12 06:06:41 PDT 2023

Hi,

Did you first go through our beta-galactosidase tutorial?
If you cannot process the tutorial, your installation is broken.

 > Create softlinks (merge into 1-folder)

Where did you put the original files?

The original files must be under the RELION project directory.
Otherwise, you must make symbolic links by ABSOLUTE PATHs.

Best regards,

Takanori Nakane