[3dem] F20 / K2 for sale

Martin Singleton Martin.Singleton at ed.ac.uk
Fri Oct 27 07:15:39 PDT 2023

We are looking to sell our Tecnai F20 in preparation for a new microscope to be installed next year as part of a major upgrade of our facility. The F20 is in good working order and has been covered by service contract continually since installation. It is equipped with a Gatan K2 Summit direct detector and Rio9 CCD camera. We also have ELSA and 626 cryoholders that could be included with the microscope. There is the possiblity to spilt the camera / microscope / holder package. Buyer would be resonsible for arranging removal and transport of the equipment.

For further details, please contact myself or Dr. Marcus Wilson (marcus.wilson at ed.ac.uk)

Martin Singleton
Cryo-EM Facility Manager
University of Edinburgh
Daniel Rutherford Building
Max Born Crescent
Edinburgh
EH9 3BF

Email: Martin.Singleton at ed.ac.uk

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th' ann an Oilthigh Dh?n ?ideann, cl?raichte an Alba, ?ireamh cl?raidh SC005336.