[3dem] Postdoc position at MRC LMB Cambridge

juliette fedry jfedry at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 24 06:32:21 PDT 2023

Dear all,

we are looking for a highly motivated postdoctoral candidate to join my
group at MRC-LMB Cambridge UK, Cell Biology Division
(https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/group-leaders/a-to-g/juliette-fedry/__;!!Mih3wA!AkK4LIia24Vth55t7pb3Z1rYzp2edudHsGqSoPDqtk2bY5R5W3D-SeJChFtG5KFq8C4qKTs6e2G_d5WpAV4pI_kA2g$ ).
The candidate should be interested in developing and combining cellular
structural biology (advanced cryo-focused ion beam specimen
preparations, cryo-electron tomography, correlative light/electron
microscopy, 3D processing/subtomogram averaging, computational analysis)
with other structural, biochemical and cell biology methods to
investigate cellular proteostasis networks. Previous experience in
either of these areas is desirable.

The position is funded by the MRC, but the candidate can get my support
in applying for fellowships and original idea will also be taken in
consideration.

The LMB is a friendly and supportive place, as well as a terrific
research institution with a strong emphasis on qualitative and
collaborative research work, supported by access to outstanding core
facilities for cryo-EM, light microscopy, mass spectrometry, X-rays,
NMR, biophysics, flow-cytometry.

More details on the position can be found here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mrc.tal.net/vx/appcentre-int/candidate/post/5138/en-GB__;!!Mih3wA!AkK4LIia24Vth55t7pb3Z1rYzp2edudHsGqSoPDqtk2bY5R5W3D-SeJChFtG5KFq8C4qKTs6e2G_d5WpAV4Ev6F16w$

Please get in touch if you are interested - I am happy to have informal
discussions.
With best wishes,
Juliette

--