[3dem] CryoEM symposium "Structure and drug discovery in the age of data and AI" Boston, October 25th

Christopher Arthur cparthurphd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 08:02:55 PDT 2023

Dear cryoEM community,
We're doing it again! This time in Boston! Come join myself & some amazing
data scientists, cryoEM, and drug discovery folks to talk all things
generative AI, protein structure and dynamics at "Structure and Drug
Discovery in the Age of Data and AI" Oct 25 2023. We will also again have
an engaging panel discussion on emerging technologies and data management.
Check out the packed agenda and register here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://h22166.www2.hpe.com/event/eventpage.aspx?eventid=MgA3ADgANQAzADUA&cc=us&lang=en__;!!Mih3wA!He5dxf8d92I8_r9GnEm99vdhhf2lDkV76NuKX-ISe9M8N_6P7qDJU3yIzbvqfc2mbUM-uxZIC6vhiZCe7W1g1M8$

[image: image.png]

Registration is free but space is limited so please register soon!

See you all in Boston!

Kind regards,
Chris

Christopher P. Arthur, Ph.D.