[3dem] Senior scientist in cryogenic tissue workflows

Grange, Michael (RFI,RAL,-) Michael.Grange at rfi.ac.uk
Wed May 10 08:02:36 PDT 2023

Dear all,

We have an open position for the senior scientist in cryogenic tissue workflows at the Rosalind Franklin Institute, UK. The role is core funded, open for 5 years. The aim is to design and develop carriers and workflows for the manipulation of frozen-hydrated tissues using (plasma) FIB/SEM and cryoET and support projects along these lines.

Please see the below link for a full description of the job and don’t hesitate to contact me if you would like to understand more about the role.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://opportunities.rfi.ac.uk/vacancy/senior-scientist-in-cryogenic-tissue-workflows-524448.html__;!!Mih3wA!F_O1XQ1_25XwMkHuE5zI9ayPQXdKIJS7mK_FxdTvZMOosTdffCXdsNKFt93JJKOvq-6AuIhcdLlXqBRm73M1WTJ0jRTymg$

Best,
Michael

—
Michael Grange, D.Phil.,
Group Leader,
Structural Biology,
The Rosalind Franklin Institute,
Harwell Research Campus,
Oxfordshire, OX11 0FA
Email: michael.grange at rfi.ac.uk
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.rfi.ac.uk__;!!Mih3wA!F_O1XQ1_25XwMkHuE5zI9ayPQXdKIJS7mK_FxdTvZMOosTdffCXdsNKFt93JJKOvq-6AuIhcdLlXqBRm73M1WTKjxXZKNw$

—
I sometimes send emails outside of normal working hours. If you receive an email outside of the time in which you normally work, of course, please feel no obligation to reply immediately.

The Rosalind Franklin Institute is a registered charity in England and Wales (No. 1179810) and Company Limited by Guarantee Registered in England and Wales (No. 11266143). The institute is funded by UK Research and Innovation through the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council.