[3dem] best practice question for ThermoFisher microscopes

Parvate, Amar D amar.parvate at pnnl.gov
Thu May 4 14:49:41 PDT 2023

Hey David
In my experience, the Alignment files are one level higher than the FEG registers (Alignment files > FEG registers). The FEG registers store settings based on your alignment files. Other way round, you could always update your FEG registers if you have a new/better alignment or overwrite an older FEG register. But a FEG register wont correct a misalignments.
Would also love the hear from the EM community what their experience has been.
Best
Amar