[3dem] Final Registration - 9th CCP-EM Spring Symposium 25-27th April 2023

Tom Burnley - STFC UKRI tom.burnley at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Mar 24 03:28:47 PDT 2023

Dear all,

Final reminder that registration for the CCP-EM Symposium closes today (Friday 24th March).

Registration link and more conference details here…

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ccpem.ac.uk/training/spring_symposium_2023/spring_symposium_2023.php__;!!Mih3wA!HyG_WYal_1l3NR2M0xyNlfrppoFYjBmZFa7qj36mQltPjWlA4Pc9C05h_CsP5c2D42KB7D4QZnrCjbhbOKrgFnGA7XE$

* Applying for a talk
As in previous years we are seeking a number of additional talks selected from submitted abstracts.
If interested, please submit a proposed title and abstract during registration for consideration by the scientific organisers or submit a talk title and abstract (up to 500 words) directly by email to:

ccpemevents at stfc.ac.uk.

Please also include your name, position, group and institute.  We are particularly interested in abstracts with a computational focus e.g. new algorithms or methods for the spring symposium. For the BCI user meeting we welcome new results that have been made possible by use of eBIC in the last 12-18 months.  Deadline for abstract submission is Friday 31st March.

* BCI User Survey
Please can all Diamond users of BCI facilities complete the survey by 11th April (see link below).  During the user meeting representatives from eBIC, B24 and the Membrane Protein Lab (MPL) will discuss topics raised in the User Survey and welcome your feedback and support:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=dLonnQABDU2B_x1yja6N9k2iEV9rkoVBsESt7IZg17BUMk9XVzdDTUoyMTJERUg1N1JZUURFRzZKSy4u__;!!Mih3wA!HyG_WYal_1l3NR2M0xyNlfrppoFYjBmZFa7qj36mQltPjWlA4Pc9C05h_CsP5c2D42KB7D4QZnrCjbhbOKrgN5p4E9Y$

All the best from CCP-EM & DLS BCI