[3dem] Cryo EM Facility Manager at University of California, Santa Barbara

Dorit Hanein dorithanein at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 00:05:33 PDT 2023

Dear Colleagues

We are looking for an exceptional scientist to serve as Cryo EM Facility Manager (permanent, full-time position) for our recently established cryo TEM (SB2EM) facility. You will be joining the growing EM community at UC Santa Barbara, work in a stimulating academic and cultural environment within feet of the Pacific Ocean. Primary responsibilities include maintaining the day-to-day running of the facility and training of new users on SPA, MicroED, and support development for correlative light and electron microcopy (cryo-CLEM) and in situ cellular tomography efforts. Currently SB2EM hosts a Glacios2 TEM; Aquilos2 cryo-FIB iFLM, and access to a Titan Krios TEM. SB2EM serves users from UCSB and around for both academic and industry projects.

Application: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://careerspub.universityofcalifornia.edu/psp/ucsb/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=31&JobOpeningId=50898&PostingSeq=1__;!!Mih3wA!CaX9-mo9Ifu5MdRPzVy7hmt0-jcAhtcc3Xe3HDPqilXGYLSYrU3HyTnRm7s3DXPG2QjY78lchfKdY8vhfsQ_C2I$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://careerspub.universityofcalifornia.edu/psp/ucsb/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=31&JobOpeningId=50898&PostingSeq=1__;!!Mih3wA!CaX9-mo9Ifu5MdRPzVy7hmt0-jcAhtcc3Xe3HDPqilXGYLSYrU3HyTnRm7s3DXPG2QjY78lchfKdY8vhfsQ_C2I$ >

Dorit Hanein
Professor, Departments of Chemistry and Biochemistry, and Biological Engineering
University of California, Santa Barbara
(805) 708-5700
dorit at ucsb.edu <mailto:dorit at ucsb.edu>