[3dem] Cryo-EM Facility Manager Position at Schrödinger (Boston Area)

Zach Johnson zachary.johnson at schrodinger.com
Wed Mar 1 15:23:37 PST 2023

Hi everybody,

Schrödinger is looking to hire a cryo-EM facility manager to join our
growing structural biology team in our Therapeutics Group. The role will be
based out of our new facility in Framingham, Massachusetts, where we will
be installing a Glacios 2 Cryo-TEM equipped with a Falcon 4i Direct
Electron Detector and Selectris Imaging Filter.

While the primary focus of this role will be overseeing the operation,
maintenance, and training of new users on our cryo-EM instrumentation,
there will also be ample opportunities to explore the adoption of new
technologies, build and implement new workflows for high-throughput
structure determination, and collaborate on projects with drug discovery
and scientific development teams.

To learn more and apply for this role, please visit the link below:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://boards.greenhouse.io/schrdinger/jobs/5529677003__;!!Mih3wA!Bf89eWTlewgrak5HD3MPk212ayIZg4CU5-6XfH2WhnnW5UT9l-Yp7gWk84Dc9vgE1Uho2YIswvMGOVedA5KL3tpGNYQb3uRm$

Best,

Zach

--