[3dem] Two postdoctoral openings in structural biochemistry of fertilization at Karolinska Institutet

Luca Jovine luca.jovine at ki.se
Wed Jun 28 10:34:20 PDT 2023

Our research group at Karolinska Institutet (https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://jovinelab.org__;!!Mih3wA!HCns8F28NToJqyxe7Hbtkfz2qbmrI48dDGf12M6eUQfIAbNyhrtXO_FLqXfL6EfYYGPEFL4S61Vgp6eiawRa-w$ ) is looking for two ambitious postdoctoral fellows who would like to spearhead our future steps towards unveiling the molecular basis of gamete recognition and fusion through the evolutionary tree.

For more information and to submit an application (deadline 31 July 2023), please visit:

Integrative Structural Biology of Fertilization
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ki.varbi.com/se/what:job/jobID:637984__;!!Mih3wA!HCns8F28NToJqyxe7Hbtkfz2qbmrI48dDGf12M6eUQfIAbNyhrtXO_FLqXfL6EfYYGPEFL4S61Vgp6fHFipOnw$

Biochemistry of Fertilization
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ki.varbi.com/se/what:job/jobID:639567__;!!Mih3wA!HCns8F28NToJqyxe7Hbtkfz2qbmrI48dDGf12M6eUQfIAbNyhrtXO_FLqXfL6EfYYGPEFL4S61Vgp6cJOm786g$

Of course, you are also always welcome to contact me directly for informal queries.

We look forward to receiving your application!

With best regards,

Luca

--

Luca Jovine, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology, Member of EMBO and the Nobel Assembly
E-mail: luca.jovine at ki.se
W3: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://jovinelab.org__;!!Mih3wA!HCns8F28NToJqyxe7Hbtkfz2qbmrI48dDGf12M6eUQfIAbNyhrtXO_FLqXfL6EfYYGPEFL4S61Vgp6eiawRa-w$

När du skickar e-post till Karolinska Institutet (KI) innebär detta att KI kommer att behandla dina personuppgifter. Här finns information om hur KI behandlar personuppgifter<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ki.se/medarbetare/integritetsskyddspolicy__;!!Mih3wA!HCns8F28NToJqyxe7Hbtkfz2qbmrI48dDGf12M6eUQfIAbNyhrtXO_FLqXfL6EfYYGPEFL4S61Vgp6dmUiEtxQ$ >.

Sending email to Karolinska Institutet (KI) will result in KI processing your personal data. You can read more about KI’s processing of personal data here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ki.se/en/staff/data-protection-policy__;!!Mih3wA!HCns8F28NToJqyxe7Hbtkfz2qbmrI48dDGf12M6eUQfIAbNyhrtXO_FLqXfL6EfYYGPEFL4S61Vgp6er1wZMGg$ >.