[3dem] Permanent Research Engineer position IBS Grenoble Titan Krios

FANGFANG ZHANG fangfang0122 at outlook.com
Wed Jun 28 03:54:59 PDT 2023

Dear Dr. Schoehn,

I am writing this email to apply for the research engineer position at IBS Grenoble Titan Krios.

My name is Dr. Fangfang Zhang, I worked as an Application Scientist in Cryo-EM, Life Science Department of Thermofisher Scientific, formerly FEI, Shanghai for almost 3 years. I have solid background in the application of Cryo-EM in Single particle analysis and Micro-ED, including sample preparation, data collection and 3D construction. I have attached my CV in this email for your convenience.
I am interested in the research engineer position and I will be very excited if I can have the opportunity to work with your most cutting-edge facility and diverse research team.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
Fangfang

从 Windows 版邮件<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986__;!!Mih3wA!HTFw2fxZXw0vfKm7kC04yg536Ntg82UxlF117DiWyvX8Yy5L2ERUg9UBa4WeRrJo5shJQHmIXajtMVkEUJZRbj_NMw$ >发送