[3dem] 8th National Symposium of Cryo-EM in Chengdu Sichuan, China (2023.9.17-20)

苏昭铭 zsu at scu.edu.cn
Fri Jun 9 09:47:11 PDT 2023

Dear 3DEM,

We would like to bring to your attention that the 8th National Symposium of Cryo-EM will be held in Chengdu Sichuan, China on 2023.9.17-20, right after the 20th IMC held in Busan, South Korea. For those who are interested in registration or the meeting program, please follow the link. https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://meeting.bsc.org.cn/NSCEM2023/__;!!Mih3wA!DdAOPtnVpM8pFJkBFdsuqxa8iS7g4czjVVVgHuel5IMmsW5qx4-ciTuNvnx02jjLqglHg9ypYiHd7mB9$

The symposium will cover four topics including "Cryo-EM in Biomedical Applications", "In situ Structural Biology and Complex Structures", "AI-Assisted Cryo-EM and Structural Biology", and "New Methodology and Technology in Cryo-EM". Questions regarding to registration can be directed to zsu at scu.edu.cn. We look forward to meeting everyone in Chengdu!

Zhaoming Su on behalf of the organizing committee of 8th NSCEM

Best,

苏昭铭 研究员

四川大学生物治疗国家重点实验室

华西医院国家老年疾病临床医学研究中心