[3dem] postdoc opportunity in Scheres & Bharat groups

Sjors Scheres - MRC LMB scheres at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jul 19 08:00:15 PDT 2023

Dear EM-ers,

The joint Scheres & Bharat groups at MRC-LMB are looking to hire a
postdoctoral scientist to work on software development in cryo-electron
tomography and subtomogram averaging. The 3-year funded position (with a
possible 11-month extension) would suit an enthusiastic individual who
thrives at the interface of experimental cryo-ET of FIB-milled specimens
and image processing software development in our two neighbouring
laboratories with a friendly and supportive atmosphere.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.nature.com/naturecareers/job/12802987/postdoctoral-scientist-structural-studies-dr-sjors-scheres-and-dr-tanmay-bharat-lmb-2199/__;!!Mih3wA!FrJ3r72io87YAzmPS_OorNIlg6oV1xMYM8qBHJArMzwvyD4rmnCuOcOzkFV-m5c07ei4S1pOsyKwFkxOIhp8lCFxeS0$

Please note that applications need to be made through the MRC portal by
Sept 17th, 2023.

We are happy to answer informal enquiries by e-mail.

Sjors & Tanmay

--
Sjors Scheres
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology