[3dem] Post-doc in Paris

Kikuti Carlos Carlos.Kikuti at curie.fr
Wed Jul 5 23:57:27 PDT 2023

The Structural Motility team, directed by Anne Houdusse at the Curie Institute (Paris Center), is searching for a post-doctoral fellow.

This dynamic laboratory is looking for an expert in sample preparation and structural determination via cryoEM studies. We use a multi-disciplinary approach combining structural biology (x-ray and cryoEM), chemical biology and cell biology to innovate in the investigation and understanding of molecular mechanisms involving different motors in cells. Our studies concern the very basics of force production, as well as the different cellular roles of the motors, their regulation, and how they can be targeted for developing novel chemical biology tools and therapies against human diseases.
 We are looking to recruit and train a dynamic and motivated candidate who is eager to gain independence and take the lead on one of our exciting scientific projects. Experience in sample preparation for cryoEM is essential. Experience in data processing, X-ray crystallography, molecular dynamics or cell biology is a plus.
 If you are interested, please send a CV and a statement of research interests and goals as well as three letters of recommendation from your previous employers.
Contact : Anne Houdusse (anne.houdusse at curie.fr<mailto:anne.houdusse at curie.fr>)
Website : Structural Motility Team https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://institut-curie.org/team/houdusse__;!!Mih3wA!Hf9w-ttvBHK5gtdM-qUvvGg3ZI5VUJDI044eyurC9Z6mlRfTyZTyqlY5SM8y-SYMoCJhChwWRG9fjFXUyOsz0SMjS58$