[3dem] DC EMI cancellation

Andrzej Żak andrzej.zak at pwr.edu.pl
Wed Jul 5 23:31:52 PDT 2023

Dear Hannah,
I had such situation near the road, probably city start using other/more
trams. The main reasons of DC are trams, trains, metros, elevators, etc. If
pre measurement was taken during holidays, during the normal work day could
be different (and getting worse in time, if anyone around mount some fancy
equipment or you have more buildings and stuff around). As far as I know
field cancelation like Spicer is the only way to go for DC. And nowadays
it's good practice to mount it for any new TEM, just in case for the
future.
Best wishes
Andrzej

Andrzej Żak, PhD Eng
Wroclaw University of Science and Technology,
tel. (+48)883314999
e-mail: andrzej.zak at pwr.edu.pl

śr., 5 lip 2023, 22:06 użytkownik Hannah Turner <hannaht at scripps.edu>