[3dem] Special Issue "Cryogenic Biomolecular Imaging and Image Analysis Techniques: Present and Future" (Submission deadline: May 31st, 2023)

Slavica Jonic slavica.jonic at upmc.fr
Sun Jan 22 03:45:27 PST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

This is to inform you that the Special Issue "*Cryogenic Biomolecular
Imaging and Image Analysis Techniques: Present and Future*", which I am
currently organizing in collaboration with the open-access journal "IJMS"
(IF 6.208; https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijms__;!!Mih3wA!CUkPwz-KVl0F8yYsml8NPMehjoIPJRwW98sr4S4hwUOivXdpaCWWeGRkKAREOwOv_uDibyzMlxzrak9-ifggeTIaImA$ ), will be open for manuscript
submissions until *May 31st, 2023*.

For more details please visit the website:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijms/special_issues/29755ZV2HI__;!!Mih3wA!CUkPwz-KVl0F8yYsml8NPMehjoIPJRwW98sr4S4hwUOivXdpaCWWeGRkKAREOwOv_uDibyzMlxzrak9-ifgg-sGFCx4$

The website is currently still showing the initially planned submission
deadline. The new deadline (May 31st, 2023) will be displayed in March.

Note also that we have a limited number of APC discounts for this SI.

If you are interested in contributing an original research article or a
review article within this SI, please let me know as soon as possible. A
tentative title and a very short summary (1-2 sentences) will also be
appreciated.

You may share this invitation with your team members and colleagues;
student co-authors are welcome.

If you have any questions regarding this SI, feel free to email me.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Slavica

--
Slavica JONIC