[3dem] Postdoctoral fellow position

Pancera PhD, Marie mpancera at fredhutch.org
Wed Jan 18 07:22:53 PST 2023

The Pancera lab, within the Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division, works toward the development of safe and effective vaccines against HIV-1, malaria and other pathogens. Our major emphasis is the design of protein immunogens and understanding the immune response following vaccination or natural infection while focusing on structural characterization of these immunogens and their immune responses. The laboratory utilizes a wide range of in vitro and in vivo systems and cutting-edge technologies and techniques. Experimental approaches include high-throughput crystallography, cryoEM, specialized immunological methodologies and assays, molecular and cellular biology techniques, bioinformatics, and computational approaches.

Our lab is seeking an outstanding Postdoctoral Fellow to work on a project involving the characterization of the humoral immune response following vaccination against HIV, malaria or other pathogens using X-ray crystallography and cryoEM and the designs of novel immunogens.

If interested, apply directly at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://careers-fhcrc.icims.com/jobs/24327/post-doctoral-research-fellow---pancera-lab/job__;!!Mih3wA!GVKq18SN-sxr3ll1oRZBcquNNnt51E_3cjafB8ZcvUzYViMOZZyrjx33SJ1xC8HE737SRtIbqdCjrP6Z2LOwuh8$

Marie Pancera
Vaccine Infectious Diseases Division
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center
Seattle, WA USA