[3dem] Ho-ho-holidays are over: I'm still hiring a Computational Scientist

Dimitry Tegunov tegunov at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 02:29:00 PST 2023

Dear well-rested Colleagues,

Are you great at the computational side of cryo-EM?

Would you like to continue doing your own hands-on research instead
of becoming a full-time grant proposal writer?

(Or do you know someone who fits the description? Make a late Christmas
present by telling them!)

Then this job is for you:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://careers.gene.com/us/en/job/GENEUS202212143696EXTERNALENUS/Computational-Scientist-3-Cryo-EM-Structural-Biology__;!!Mih3wA!HX6Koyghazgk_EqCdU0PUMGIP7HRscoQnLH7QwEvlrekaQkLS1z_vGulcEjg6CbNeFCM9V5VSDf0mXLsXA$

Genentech has pioneered the use of cryo-EM in biotech, and we intend to
stay ahead by developing cutting-edge computational methods and exploring
new imaging modalities. We're oddly academic, so you'll be strongly
encouraged to publish and maintain visibility in the field you love. At the
same time, you'll get to experience drug development in a huge, diverse
team of industry-leading experts, with the potential to bring positive
change to countless patients. All with great compensation & benefits, in
one of the most vibrant locations on Earth.

Job ads always list more skills than a single person can have: If you match
some of them and haven't vowed to never learn anything else, you should
still apply.

Applying is as easy as uploading your CV -- no reference letters needed at
this point.

Cheers,
Dimitry

--