[3dem] NCCAT 2024 CryoEM short course - NYC, USA

Ed Eng eeng at nysbc.org
Thu Aug 31 07:00:00 PDT 2023

Dear all,

NCCAT is pleased to announce we are accepting applications for our cryoEM short course on March 11-15, 2024. Applications will be due January 1, 2024 at 5pm ET.

This 1-week in-person short course will be an immersive experience in the art and science of cryoEM held at the Simons Electron Microscopy Center housed at the New York Structural Biology Center in NYC, USA. The mornings offer lectures and stimulating round table discussions. The afternoons provide hands-on practicals to reinforce fundamental concepts and topics covered earlier in the day.

For information and to apply please visit https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://nccat.nysbc.org/activities/courses/nccat-spa-short-course-2024/__;!!Mih3wA!Fp4EigF291sdCfvrk79NMnT9sx1alXxYcBe1as5Ryho9-JyLRKa6sF8KH22z6n77WNvdUxW7EOsEhwA$  .

Lecturers include:
Joachim Frank (Columbia University)
Victor Chen & Wen Jian (Purdue University)
Fred Sigworth (Yale University)
Amedee des Georges & Reza Khayat (CUNY)
Rich Hite (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center)
Piliar Cossio (Flatiron Institute)
Jack Turner (EMBD/EMPIAR)
Oli Clarke (Columbia University)
Gira Bhabha & Damian Ekiert (New York University)

Best,
Ed Eng

The Transformative High Resolution Cryo-Electron Microscopy Program
commonfund.nih.gov/CryoEM
cryoemcenters.org

---
Edward T. Eng, Ph.D.