[3dem] Falcon protection

Ruben Diaz pindusito at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 12:40:28 PDT 2023

Hi all,

We have a microscope that has a Falcon III camera attached to it (a Titan
Halo). Some time ago we got a K3 for that microscope and the Falcon III is
still mounted, but currently disabled. The annoying thing is that the
Falcon III has become like a phantom limb, causing pain even after being
amputated, because the software still thinks that it has a Falcon III to
protect and it does not allow you to go to low spot sizes, or to change
more than ~15um defocus, or collect gain references, etc. Does anybody know
of a way to disable the Falcon protections?

Ruben.