[3dem] subtomogram averaging lecturer/speaker wanted

Adam Schröfel adam.schrofel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 04:15:34 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,
we are looking for a lecturer or speaker for our practical workshop focused
mainly on SPA and cryo ET. taking place May 15th-19th in Prague. We are
especially interested in someone performing routinely one of the recent
approaches using EMAN2 or WarpEM, ideally a master student or young
post-doc. We are able to cover the travel expenses and accommodation and
offer a great opportunity to help the structural biology community, to
share the knowledge and to present your research.
Please let me know if you are interested or if you know somebody.

Best regards

Adam

--

*Adam Schröfel*