[3dem] DEADLINE APPROACHING

Mike Marko mike.marko.em at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 06:41:38 PDT 2023

All,

Next Friday is the deadline for abstract submission for IMC20, Busan
Korea, Sept. 10-15, 2023.

Chris Russo, Xin-Zheng Zhang and I have organized a symposium (AS-4) on
"Cryo-EM Technology", with six invited speakers.

The symposium will likely be only one day, probably Wednesday, Sept, 13.

We know that there has been considerable activity on detectors,
software, and optimization of techniques, and we hope we can have your
abstracts by April 14.

Please copy the abstracts to us, when you submit on the IMC20 site.

Thanks,

Mike Marko (mike.marko.em at gmail.com)

Chris Russo (crusso at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk)

Xin-Zheng Zhang (xzzhang at ibp.ac.cn)