[3dem] Postdoc and PhD position at the MRC-LMB, Cambridge UK

Suyang Zhang szhang at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 27 08:57:21 PDT 2022

Dear all,

My lab at the MRC-LMB in Cambridge is recruiting a postdoc and a PhD
student to work on transcription-coupled splicing and alternative
splicing. We use a combined approach of structural biology (mainly
cryo-EM), biochemistry and functional assays.

Postdoc position:
We are seeking a candidate with a strong background in either
biochemistry, cell biology or structural biology. Details of the postdoc
position can be found in the attached advert and in the following link.
Application deadline 24th Oct 2022.
Please submit your application here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mrc.tal.net/vx/mobile-0/appcentre-ext/brand-3/candidate/so/pm/4/pl/1/opp/1951-Postdoctoral-Scientist-Structural-Studies-Dr-Suyang-Zhang-LMB-1951/en-GB__;!!Mih3wA!Ew52oEUvVptL9uQfflUdfUuks-YRB6dZhJFETGJRY0LPUQaUo5hKcPDaTMOQIFogX7Z17nZhOLUcUaKf8fLB-Q9BFg$

PhD position:
A detailed description of the PhD project can be found here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/students/international-phd-programme/projects/suyang-zhang/__;!!Mih3wA!Ew52oEUvVptL9uQfflUdfUuks-YRB6dZhJFETGJRY0LPUQaUo5hKcPDaTMOQIFogX7Z17nZhOLUcUaKf8fKEd5qAiQ$
Application deadline 1st December 2022.

Informal enquiries by email are welcome. Please send them to
szhang at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk

Best wishes,
Suyang

--