[3dem] Gatan camera PC upgrade

Morgan, David Gene dagmorga at indiana.edu
Thu Sep 1 10:34:37 PDT 2022

Ehsan,

Thanks.  I know where to find the license files.  What is not clear is whether simply copying old licenses onto the new machine will solve the problem, or if the installer program from Gatan does things like modify the registry.

--
    politics is more difficult than physics.
                                             A. Einstein

            David Gene Morgan
        Electron Microscopy Center
             047E Simon Hall