[3dem] postdoctoral position in Glasgow

Paula da Fonseca Paula.daFonseca at glasgow.ac.uk
Thu Oct 20 08:48:36 PDT 2022

Dear all,

I'm looking for enthusiastic candidates for a postdoctoral position in my lab at the University of Glasgow. The work will be focused on the regulation of the human proteasome. The work will primarily involve protein purification, biochemical/biophysical characterisation, and cryo-EM analysis. The lab is fully equipped for protein preparation and characterisation and the group has access to the microscopes at the Scottish Centre for Macromolecular Imaging. Direct experience on cryo-EM is desirable, but not essential.  The lab is located at the Garscube Campus, adjacent to the Scottish Centre for Macromolecular Imaging and the Beatson Institute, at the western edge of Glasgow and within easy reach to both the city of centre and the surrounding countryside, including Loch Lomond not far away.

For further information and to apply, go to:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://my.corehr.com/pls/uogrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=098709__;!!Mih3wA!AlWTwlpBdlwQBwEy13u8hI8f7REZaZECpVmhlOLWa07-PMS8ihTU4QfS3vpNh26Tn9AVxGNf8AySyqwkoy_TWNiimylh8iiJ10g$

If you have any questions just write to me directly: Paula.daFonseca at glasgow.ac.uk<mailto:Paula.daFonseca at glasgow.ac.uk>

The application deadline is the 31st October.

Best wishes

Paula

--
Paula da Fonseca
Professor of Cryo-Electron Microscopy

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/molecularbiosciences/staff/pauladafonseca/__;!!Mih3wA!AlWTwlpBdlwQBwEy13u8hI8f7REZaZECpVmhlOLWa07-PMS8ihTU4QfS3vpNh26Tn9AVxGNf8AySyqwkoy_TWNiimylhApZLNC0$

School of Molecular Biosciences
351 Jarrett Building, Garscube Campus
University of Glasgow
Glasgow G61 1QH