[3dem] [External] Hydration failure on continuous carbon despite solvent cleaning

Morgan, David Gene dagmorga at indiana.edu
Thu Oct 13 08:36:28 PDT 2022

Dan,

There are probably lots of ways to address this, but if you have access to a carbon coater, you can deposit a very light coating of carbon over your 2 nm layer.  You obviously want the new layer to be as thin as possible, but that should be possible.

--
    politics is more difficult than physics.
                                             A. Einstein

            David Gene Morgan
        Electron Microscopy Center
             047E Simon Hall