[3dem] Postdoc in Cell Biology and Structure of Mitochondrial DNA Surveillance, University of Copenhagen - Kummer

Eva Kummer eva.kummer at cpr.ku.dk
Wed Oct 12 05:39:06 PDT 2022

Dear all,

Our group at the Center for Protein Research at the University of Copenhagen has an open Postdoc position. If you are passionate about combining cell biology with cryo-electron microscopy to investigate DNA surveillance mechanisms in human mitochondria, this is the perfect position for you. We are an international team at an interdisciplinary research center with excellent in-house access to state-of-the-art EM infrastructure and cell culture facilities.

The project aims to identify mitochondrial DNA repair factors using cell biology and proteomics. Moreover, the project includes the structural reconstitution and characterization of known DNA surveillance factors using single particle cryo-EM and functional biochemistry. Prior experience with cryo-EM, mammalian cell culture and recombinant protein purification is therefore highly advantageous.

If this sounds interesting to you, please submit your application via our online job portal or contact me directly (eva.kummer_at_cpr.ku.dk) for informal inquiries. The deadline is 31 October.

With best wishes,
Eva

Link to online application submission:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1307&ProjectId=157568&DepartmentId=19221&MediaId=5&SkipAdvertisement=False&uiculture=en__;!!Mih3wA!GWDx7ICHZJF8FijK3T7YEdb4xxJgdSbM0Ykm8B15y_RnHGmztrV2qe_zB7MdCnXFhsfiUQClM2wWZxpGZV3XcpR3$