[3dem] Frozen samples shipment

Pedro Rodriguez kidaguacate at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 19:55:34 PST 2022

Hello all,

We want to ship frozen grids to Israel from our lab in GTIIT, Shantou. For
that, we use the Dry Shipper Dewar CX100 from ICBiomedical. Until now it
has not been possible because the courier companies in China refuse to send
it, even though it does not contain liquid and does not need refrigeration.

I would like to know if someone on this list has experience in this type of
shipment from/to China and if they could offer me a contact of a company
that is in charge of the courier service for this type of shipment.

Thanks in advance for the support,

Pedro RODRIGUEZ
CryoEM lab
GTIIT-Shantou